Are you one of those “healthy” people who crave for sweets, but feel guilty about blowing your diet?
Well then, moderation is the key!
Eating sweet, does not mean you have little or no self-control. It just means that you have a good sense of taste and you do like to indulge in sweets to create a change in your monotonous diet regime. Just as the wise old saying by Erma goes – “Seize the moment. Remember all those women who waved off the dessert cart in the Titanic”.
Do not deny your sweet cravings to live a healthy life style. Just change the way you indulge and be more proactive with your choices.
The first step should be – ditch your table sugar for some natural sweeteners that are less in calories or have no calories at all, have no aftertaste, and provides some amazing health benefits. This should be your first step towards following a healthy diet without missing a bit of sweetness in life.
Check out our blog ‘10 Things You Didn’t Know About Sugar’ to get a better understanding of how sugar affects our body and the importance of switching to a natural sweetener.
Here, we’ve put together a list of healthy breakfast options that may indirectly help you in losing weight as well. These recipes are nutritional and satiable to your sweet tooth. That means you don’t need to get irritated by thinking of a boring and tasteless breakfast regime in the name of eating healthy.
Healthy doesn’t mean tasteless but it certainly means avoiding a few food ingredients and replace them with healthy alternatives. Sugar is one of them and you should avoid it any cost! But is it really possible to completely avoid sugar when you have a sweet tooth? The following breakfast recipes would give you an idea. Always remember – Swee10 is the most natural sugar substitute available in the market today.
Healthy breakfast options:
Quick and delicious banana pancakes:
- All you need are 2 bananas, 4 eggs and a spoonful of Swee10. Mix all the ingredients together, fry them on a pan until golden brown on both sides and serve hot. This is super easy to make, different from your regular normal pancakes and healthy as well.
- Easy smoothie: Blend in your choice of fruits, add some baby spinach, a dash of Swee10. Add milk if you want to or humble water is good to go with! The powerhouse pack of vitamins, minerals and fibre is ready for you and you don’t need to sacrifice your sweet tooth to gain the same.
- Classic French toast: What you need is 4 slices of whole wheat bread, cinnamon powder, a small teaspoon of Swee10 and 2 large eggs. Beat the eggs along with the sweetener, dip the bread slices one by one in the same mixture, fry on the pan until golden brown, sprinkle the cinnamon powder and serve hot. Suggested companion – a cup of hot masala tea!
Healthy sweet snacks
- 10 cups *Rice Chex cereal
- 1 cup dark chocolate chips
- 1 tsp of Swee10
- 1/2 cup natural peanut butter
- 1 tablespoon coconut oil
- 2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 2.5 cups quick oats
- Add the cereal in a large bowl cover and set aside.
- Grind oats till it becomes flour.
- Melt a few chocolate chips for 30 about seconds in the microwave; stir while adding the peanut butter and coconut oil along with 1 tsp of Swee10. Microwave again for 1–2 minutes until the ingredients completely mix together and melt. Add some vanilla extract in the mixture.
- Pour the chocolate mixture into the covered bowl of cereal, and mix well until evenly coated.
- Sprinklethe oat flour on to this mixture and shake well to coat the cereal, add additional oat flour if necessary.
*Rice Chex cereals are available in Amazon and Big basket.
Freeze Greek yogurt
An easy protein packed snack that will not cost you much money or effort.
Blend your favorite Greek yogurt flavor with a tsp of Swee10 and scoop the mixture on a baking sheet for a couple of hours. Put them in a box and store them in the freezer, when the sweet nagging occurs, they will be ready to pop.
Baked sliced apple
It’s a very simple and effective recipe,
Slice an apple and place it on a baking tray, greased with a little coconut oil, sprinkle a teaspoon of cinnamon powder and bake at 350 degree Celsius for 25 minutes in an oven. Remove the tray from the oven and sprinkle very little Swee10 (much to your taste) on all the slices, ready to be served hot or cold.
We hope you add our recipes into your diet and always remember the amount of Swee10 you would add instead of sugar is always much lesser than that of sugar. That being said Food, Like Your Money, Should Be Working For You!! And adding Swee10 definitely works when you consider health and taste together.
Honor your sweet craving and do not be afraid of it! Life is too short, allow yourself to see food not only as nourishment, but also, as a source of pleasure, beauty and fun. What you waiting for?
Just shed off the guilt and move on!